82-Story Tower Could Replace Marriott-branded Hotel In Downtown Miami
- The Marriott-branded Courtyard Miami Downtown hotel could be replaced by an 82-story mixed-use tower.
- The property currently has a 13-story, 231-room hotel that was built in 1975, which would be demolished.
- AVR Realty wants to build a 1.53 million-SF tower that would rise 898 feet. It would feature 637 residential units, 266 hotel rooms, about 25,500 square feet of convention and meeting space within the hotel, 9,245 square feet of commercial/restaurant space, and 553 parking spaces.
- The residential units would range from 787 to 1,818 SF.
- This project would be near a Metro Mover station and the James L. Knight Center, which hosts events.