The Citadel Food Hall In Little Haiti Ramps Up For 2017 Opening, Announces New Tenants
It will have up to 22 F&B tenants ranging from 100 SF to 400 SF
- The Citadel, a 62,000-SF mixed-use building at 8300 Northeast Second Avenue, just signed leases with Stanzione 87, Bianco Gelato and Smashing Avo’s.
- The food hall will take up about one-third of the building, with the rest going to Entercome Communications Corp.
- The food hall will have up to 22 food and beverage tenants ranging from 100 to 400 SF, Hamann said. Stanzione, a Neapolitan-style pizzeria, is based in Brickell, Bianco Gelato has a location in Coconut Grove, and Smashing Avo’s is a new concept from the owners of Threefold Cafe in Coral Gables.
- The food hall will be on the first floor of the Citadel, a space that will also have retail, with Entercom on the second floor and a bar/space for events on the rooftop.
- Entercom, one of the country’s biggest radio broadcasting companies, will be moving from Miami Gardens to Little Haiti when the Citadel opens.
- Two others are planned for Miami Beach, Time Out Market and the Lincoln Eatery.