Commercial Real Estate For Rent
RISE Realty Miami Commercial Property Broker Keith Darby is a veteran South Florida real estate market expert. Darby is a 16-year commercial real estate industry veteran who has represented large users of office and industrial space in a wide array of property sale and lease transactions. Investors with a South Florida commercial property for Rent contract RISE to advise as their exclusive Florida Commercial Real Estate Agent.
What RISE Realty Does:
- Comprehensive building Lease-up of Florida real estate investments
- Tenant procurement by our team of South Florida commercial real estate agents
- Marketing plan by licensed Florida commercial real estate broker
- Create a property’s graphic identity and brandable name that incorporates the prestige of Fort Lauderdale investment real estate that establishes a vision for the property and future. For instance, RISE Realty has presented downtown Fort Lauderdale for two neighboring office condo owners’ property, one for lease and the other for sale. RISE markets the City of Fort Lauderdale, the downtown business district, attractive office building, then specific features of each office.
- Create printed and online brochures on your Miami Investment Real Estate that establishes branding for the commercial property’s position in the market, overall vision, overview of the community, corporate neighbors, amenities, transportation, typical floor plans and stacking plan of office building tenants.
- RISE Realty takes advantage of their database of Miami commercial real estate brokers and tenants in the real estate market with upcoming lease expiration data to specifically target key industries or users. Personal visits and calls are a critical part of this process and guarantees results for Commercial Real Estate in Miami.
- Host an unforgettable event that attracts brokers and prospects in the Fort Lauderdale Real Estate Market that leaves a lasting impression upon our guests that then spreads through word of mouth. Our goal with unique event production at a commercial property is to introduce the listing’s highlights, new developments and opportunities that were previously not marketing.
- RISE Realty prides itself on the company’s local involvement and leadership within the industry. Annual NAIOP Bus Tour and South Florida Office Brokers Association Monthly meetings keep our Florida real estate agents personally and professionally connected to South Florida’s most influential brokerage teams.
- All tenant prospects are tracked and recorded detailing how the candidate was obtained, and rating scale of interest level with appropriate follow ups scheduled by an assigned RISE Commercial Real Estate Agent.
- RISE Realty believes our clients come first and are top priority. Until we have surpassed your Miami commercial real estate investments goals we will put all our efforts into your project and be available 24/7 to you and all prospective tenants.