The demand comes with one of the fastest-growing rental rates in the past five years, a CBRE report finds
- For years, Miami has been working to grow, attract investment and claim its spot among the big metropolitan players like New York and Los Angeles from tech to real estate.
- Ana Barcelo, CBRE’s first vice president and high-street retail expert in Miami says, “The rental rates have increased rapidly due to new acquisitions and recent sales. But regardless of that, we are still boasting one of the lowest vacancy rates only because Miami is still a very hot market”
- Another sign South Florida has joined big-league retail markets is the push for high-street retail, or luxury stores lining a street instead of being in an enclosed mall. Lincoln Road and Worth Avenue being the traditional ones, now there’s Miami Design District.
- Rental rates in the Design District range from $55 PSF to $215 PSF NNN, according to a February CBRE Viewpoint report. That’s higher than the asking rent range for Miami’s Brickell District, although it’s not as high as the asking rent range for Lincoln Road at $150 to $275 PSF, according to the report.
- High-street retail has become so popular with international shoppers that it’s led to an adage.
I appreciate you sharing this blog article. Want more.
Really appreciate you sharing this post. Much obliged.
“Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is magnificent, as well as the content!”
Awesome blog post.Really thank you! Cool.
Great, thanks for sharing this blog article.Thanks Again. Much obliged.
“Howdy! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!”
Very neat blog.Really thank you! Great.
Muchos Gracias for your blog post.Much thanks again. Fantastic.
I am so grateful for your blog article. Will read on…
Great blog.Thanks Again. Fantastic.
Thanks a lot for the article post.Much thanks again. Cool.
Really appreciate you sharing this blog.Really thank you! Much obliged.
Thanks a lot for the article.Much thanks again. Much obliged.
Im thankful for the blog article.Thanks Again.