Commercial Real Estate Fort Lauderdale
RISE Realty Fort Lauderdale commercial real estate agents are active with tenant office and industrial assignments in commercial real estate Fort Lauderdale, FL. Attorneys, banks, financial services, accounting firms, medical and professional service providers exclusively engage commercial real estate Fort Lauderdale office leasing and investment advisory expert Keith Darby, CCIM and President of RISE Realty.
What RISE Realty Does:
- Recently closed on a 2,504 sq. ft. law office lease representing the law firm of William Ruggerio with a long term Fort Lauderdale office lease commitment at Museum Plaza from Mooneeram + Serres + Vivanco, P.A.
- Fort Lauderdale RISE agents are also marketing a ground floor flexible coworking legal office condo, an investment real estate Fort Lauderdale also occupied by real estate Fort Lauderdale Nova Southeastern University, The Language Academy, Alarm.Com, Kirwan Spellacy & Danner, P.A, Lubell & Rosen, Cross Keys Capital, and Font & Nelson.
- RISE Realty Fort Lauderdale Commercial Real Estate Broker Keith Darby exclusively advised Kirwan Spellacy & Danner, P.A. on a full floor purchase and upgrade the firm’s legal presence in real estate Fort Lauderdale just off Las Olas Blvd.
- RISE Realty agent’s also adivse corporate call center and heavy user parking office tenants in western real estate Fort Lauderdale suburbs.
- RISE Realty Fort Lauderdale Commercial Property Broker Keith Darby relocated Cosentino Group, former Hialeah Gardens Miami
- Stone Distribution Center to 41,625 sq. ft. endcap of Port 95’s real estate Fort Lauderdale.
- RISE Realty Fort Lauderdale commercial real estate broker Keith Darby also relocated and expanded Inktel to U.S. Gas & Electric’s
- 43,000 sq. ft three floor call center headquarter office campus former East Coast Credit Union Building now owned by real estate Fort Lauderdale owner occupant Bankers Healthcare Group.