- The five-story project at 51 N.W. 26th Street highlights two trends.
- A redevelopment wave in Wynwood thanks to new zoning, so more apartments and offices are coming to the district known for its street art and restaurants.
- Wynwood’s popularity has driven up land prices, so many developers have responded by introducing micro units.
- The Bradley will have 175 apartments, about 32,000 square feet of retail/commercial space, and 246 parking spaces on the 1.21-acre site.
- The apartments will average 700 square feet. That includes 480 square feet for studios, 600 square feet for one bedrooms, and 715 to 975 square feet for two bedrooms.
- Amenities at the project will include a gym, an indoor kitchen and dining area, a gaming room, multiple indoor and outdoor work stations, a pool deck, and a summer kitchen.